Some Flock Fhotos *Pic Heavy*

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
Yes I know I spelled Photos wrong in the title.
tongue2.gif
It's on purpose. Sorry for all the pictures. I know it's a lot but....

Anyway, I had more I could of put, but I narrowed them down some.

Here are some random pictures of some of my growing babies.

photo1x.jpg

My blue, and blue mottled Cochin Bantam pair. They are only about 9 weeks old. And are just now starting to get their cushions.

photo5y.jpg

This is frizzle, the black mottled frizzle cochin from my trio. She is soo soft, I always thought frizzle would be pokey, but he is the softest chicken on the place. Her frizz is really nicely shaped, although you can't tell from these photos.

photo6p.jpg

Little Boy Blue, the world's cutest chicken. He is sooo tiny. But he acts like he is hot stuff. He struts, and crows (sounds squeaky), and every time you pick him up and sit him down he does the 'dance' for you. He tries to boss around my big light brahmas, and he only comes up to their bellies.
gig.gif
Since he thinks he rules the roost, he tries to herd you, if it was a big chicken I would be scared of his agression. But he is half the size of my foot, so it cracks me up everytime he clucks and dances at me. I just hold him and kiss all other him everytime I go outside.

photo2h.jpg

This is called a 7 chicken pile up.

photo3slf.jpg

photo4a.jpg

This is a little Silkie Rooster I got from Sunshine Silkies. I am sooo pleased with him. He is so nice. And for only being born on 4/22 he has got some wonderful fluff growing in. I haven't picked out a name for him yet. But he is sooo sweet. And so is the other 4.

photo7m.jpg

Little Bill the light brahma, and two of his buff orp hens taking a bath in the horse pen. A RIR joined them soon afterward. And I got a video of them rolling. I wish I could put it up.

NOTE: I thought for the longest time my cochins were standards. I am SO sorry to those who I told they were. I was misled. I will hopefully have standard mottled eggs by spring.

Believe it or not, BILL is my fav of the lot... although all are beautiful.

one of these days I'm going to get a light brahma or two.

Thanks all.

You want pictures of Light Brahmas.
lol.png

Here is Little Bill again.

photo8c.jpg

Here is Little Bill in the back, and his daddy Barnum. A few months ago. Barnum is now gone.

brahma.png

Here is limpy. A daughter of Barnum.

brahmahen.jpg

And just for reference these are not Show Quality Brahmas. My Show Quality Brahmas are in the grower still.
love.gif

Where'd you get your show quality ones and I want photos of the "grow outs"!!!

I bought them from a breeder about an hour away from me.

He doesn't sell to the public, but I was lucky enough that he was over ran with chicks and I got two. Looks like a rooster and a hen.
big_smile.png
I wish I could of bought more.
barnie.gif

Oh well. I know where he lives now, so as soon as I get more money I will be banging on his door begging. lol

I believe he shipped his in from PA.

I will add pictures of them soon, but by golly they are so ugly/cute looking right now. lol So give them a week.

To hold you off here are some chick pictures of the little cuties. They have the most different looking chick fuzz i have ever seen.

brahma1.jpg

brahma2y.jpg

This little one is my favorite. And what I believe is now a pullet.

brahma3.jpg

brahma4.jpg

Head show of the little roo. Such adorable little balls of fluff.​

Back
Top Bottom