Some foods just go together.

Thanks, Heeny peeny. I'm going to try it.
I drink coffee with lots (LOTS!) of milk, so when someone is yankin' my chain they ask "Would you like some coffee with your milk?"
roll.png
lol.png

Now I'll add peanut butter first (before milk that cools the coffee) and see what they say.

I also eat maple surup with ham that is the salted kind and non salted, or it can go with sausages link or patties, use to eat it with egg McMuffins and it is good with scambled eggs.

I can eat honey with the about or on chicken tenders nuggets??

Oh apples dunked in yogurt not plain YUCK but rasberry or some other flavor.

eating orages I sometimes eat drak chocolate the kind that is 75 or 85 % cocoa the semisweet don't taste right since I went to the higher content of cocoa but I can't eat too much it gives me migrianes the last time I did this I had one for 3 days. if you are prone to head aches maybe this is not a good idea to do UNLESS it doesn't happen much I wake with one nearly every day. Take excederine all the time well in mornings this will help with any head ache you have.

Stawberrys and cream or any fiut nearly and cream. I put cream the haeavy whipping in oatmeal cream of wheat grits (for the kids) scambed eggs (it make them fluffier) and I cook with it where they said milk I use cream, for get about half and half it is not the same.

I don't know what else

Rhayden

Sweet and salty go together like a happy marriage. So, chocolate and bacon, ham and maple syrup (I put maple syrup on every and any breakfast meat), banana-and-peanut butter sammiches (if it's salted peanut butter) and such, are natural unions in my tastebuds' opinion. :)

Peanut butter toast with banana or Nutella is a typical breakfast for me (I just had a slice of multi-grain toast with peanut butter and Nutella), and I've had fried egg with peanut butter toast on the side, but I've never tried hard fried egg ON the PB toast. Next time I have an egg for breakfast, I'll slip it onto the PB toast and take a bite.

My husband went to a ranch to hunt pheasant, there they served chili with cinnamon rolls. He loved it

Iced cinnamon rolls and ring bologna (really, don't knock it til you try it)
Pancakes and bacon
Eggs and toast
Spaghetti/lasagna and garlic toast
Cheese and wine (I think I can make wine go with anything)

Apples dipped in warm melted peanut butter..
Orange juice mixed with milk... (yeah, i know,.. i thought it would go sour.. but its actually good! Tastes sorta like a orange cream 'sicle....)

Apples dipped in warm melted peanut butter..
Orange juice mixed with milk... (yeah, i know,.. i thought it would go sour.. but its actually good! Tastes sorta like a orange cream 'sicle....)

Add some yogurt and you got great tasting shake....we do it all the time in the summer & the kids love it!

Back
Top Bottom