Some of my chicken Goods

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
So after replacing windows and such I had the bf help me with some stuff in the kitchen.
Here are are few of my chicken things (that can hang). And the wall color looks a bit better than it really is. I let the bf paint it without picking the paint out myself and its neon limey yellow
tongue.png

312785102.jpg

ETA Here's a close up of one of my favorites:
312792348.jpg

Last edited:
So cute!!! Before chickens, I was a card-carrying cat lover (still am). My house is full of cat decor. My kitchen is all about apples at the moment. I have been eyeing chicken motif items here lately, though. I wonder WHY!
lau.gif

I collect some odd stuff, like any chalkware animal, I MUST have it! And they made some weird stuff!
I love old childrens toys/books and anything fromt he 80's...well maybe not shoulder pads and banana clips!

Yeah, my kitchen has always been all about apples. Since we got the new house, I've been slowly leaning towards more country/chicken stuff.
I got a set of 4 ceramic bisque chicken canisters off eBay and I'm almost done painting them.

Chickens and apples go together very well. You should see what happens when I chuck a couple apples out into the yard for the girls.

Em

My chickens like apples, too, but not the peeling. They beat the apple with peeling to death trying to get the peeling off. I wish I had more wall space in my kitchen. I think every available inch is being used.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom