Some of my Critters

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by aaronzclark, Apr 8, 2009.

1. aaronzclark

aaronzclark Chillin' With My Peeps

Dudley and Maria the duckies[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] The ducks LOVE!! water [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] A hurt little Cardinal [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Hope you enjoyed I will be posting more as they grow that was about 4 days ago

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    They are adorable! I love the ducklings! What breed are they?? What breed of chicks do you have? What happened to the bird??

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    omg is it legal to keep a cardinal!?!??! that would so totally rock!!!!

4. aaronzclark

aaronzclark Chillin' With My Peeps

Well as for the ducklings i think the solid is a cayuga and the one with the bright bib is either a cayuga or I think it may be a black swedish. As for the chicks I just picked a few out at the local TSC same as ducks, there Are 2 dark brahmas, 2 RIR'S, 2 Cornish, but i have about 30+ more on the way from cackle which include 5 Araucanas, 5 Light brahmas, 5 Jersey giants,
    5 Partridge rocks, 5 mille fleurs 2 polish and a few more can't wait.
    The little bird past away it had 2 broken legs from flying into the Goat/chicken barn and from being attacked by another cardinal i tried but i failed [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by