Some sorry looking pekins who look like they could use a good home.

Mar 26, 2020
Southern Vermont
I check Craigslist now and then, these 2 guys look pretty sad. I can’t do any more drakes, but I wish they could find a nice home.
https://vermont.craigslist.org/grd/d/wentworth-two-jumbo-pekin-drakes-ducks/7266845667.html
61962688-22D0-40E7-A2EB-E4C5D2F4770C.png

I am really not set up for isolating them in the winter, and looking at the state of them I sure wouldn’t want to risk them in contact with my flock before some treatment and cleaning up. I’d buy them for someone if I thought they were getting a good home, but I don’t think I could wing it right now, I work 6.5 days a week and have to start tapping soon.

I am really not set up for isolating them in the winter, and looking at the state of them I sure wouldn’t want to risk them in contact with my flock before some treatment and cleaning up. I’d buy them for someone if I thought they were getting a good home, but I don’t think I could wing it right now, I work 6.5 days a week and have to start tapping soon.
Okay, it makes me sad to see them like that. I would but to far. That’s always my problem.

Back
Top Bottom