Somebody please hit me over the head with a sledgehammer!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I got up at 10 AM yesterday morning. Didn't take a nap during the day. DH went to bed at 2 AM this morning. I finally decided to go to bed around 4 AM and see if just being in bed would induce sleep. It didn't, so after an hour of tossing and turning I decided to get back up, so as not to disturb DH's sleep more than I already had. Tried on the couch for half an hour. No go.
So now I'm up washing DH's uniforms. Figure I'll wash his call outs next. Might as well do something useful with my sleepliness.
I've cut out the caffiene, lowered the temp. in the house, played soothing music. I give up.
barnie.gif

Okay, I'll hit you over the head with the sledgehammer and then your psycho avatar piggie can hit me....then Jax will hit psycho piggie...then....

Quote:
It'll be like the cartoons where everyone's Boinking each other on the head... *Boink...Boink..Boink*

Quote:
hugs.gif

Come Thursday I'll be grabbing my good ol' doc around the neck and telling him to do something NOW!
ETA: Say Mahonri, since you're up anyhow....how bout pulling a tooth for me.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats what happens to me..
I'll be tired and fall asleep at like 8-9 o'clock...then i wake up at like 1-2 a.m. And cant get back to sleep...
then i'm tired during the day..so i sleep....then i cant fall asleep that night... then..then.. *double sigh*

Quote:
hugs.gif

Come Thursday I'll be grabbing my good ol' doc around the neck and telling him to do something NOW!
wink.png

Something tells me he'd enjoy it....
tongue.png

Quote:
hugs.gif

wink.png

Something tells me he'd enjoy it....
tongue.png

I meant WITH anesthesia, thank you very much.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom