Someone has it in for me or my pets....

Quote:
WOOT well said
welcome-byc.gif
woot.gif

I hope every thing gets better and you catch whoever it is. That's really messed up, and if they touch your daughter I'm gonna be the one "kicking their hineys into next year" as LilRedCV put it.

Quote:
hahaha !@$$ yeh!

you go call the popo ...... (more comes next but it would be good not to say it on here. you ever see diary of a mad black woman? thats where i got the line from)

I don't think this is the act of a child, seeing as you've had animals taken away into the country...The person had to have been able to drive a vehicle to do that, so it has to be atleast a teenager, or older.

That makes this situation even scarier, to me..

Stay on the cops to keep monitoring this, and don't take no for an answer!! Bug the crap out of them if you have to. This could turn into a very serious problem, especially if the person does decide to turn his sociopathic tendencies towards people, or (heaven forbid) you or your family.

Best of luck, and please keep us posted.
hugs.gif

I hope you get the camera. Also - you also might consider put up motion detecting lights, or just more lights in general if it's happening at night. it's been proven that the more lights there are in an area, the less crime. Im sorry for all the harm this person has caused to you and your pets. I hope you catch the psychopath and they get what they deserve.
hugs.gif

I would set up the cameras and put some rabbits out in plain view of the cameras WHILE YOU'RE HOME WATCHING in order to catch the person in the act. I would want to know WHO it is and stop them from doing it to someone else. You may move away, but whoever moves into your house may become the new target. If the police don't do anything to the person because nothing was actually SEEN then I would go door to door telling each and every person in my area what happened, who the person is and to be careful. That's about all you can do if you don't have the law helping you. It's disgusting!

Back
Top Bottom