Someone please help!

Pics
That what I think too lol. But like I said he’s cute in his own ugly way. Though we can’t keep him my mom said to buy him a no crow collar and of it work we will keep him. So far he’s a quite boy. I just don’t know what breed he is. I now he has some silkie in him
He looks like a silkie.
Where are you located? I"m sure it will be easy to find him a home. I love silkies, they have the sweetest personalities and yours is too cute. I can't remember if Silkie's crow as loud as other roosters.
Funny thing, I went to a farm sale to buy hens and saw this bloody little chicken that had been picked on and he was also a Silkie but he was white. So I bought him to save him. He became my favorite.

Thank you but the place I went is a place where chicken are normally kill for human consumption. I went there looking for silkie because a friend told me there was some, but when I got there they had sold them all but this guy was still there barely alive. I thought it was a hen until two day later it started crowing. In the end we decide to keep him. He lives indoor with me and 6 hens. He’s one lucky ugly men lol 😆

He looks like a silkie.
Where are you located? I"m sure it will be easy to find him a home. I love silkies, they have the sweetest personalities and yours is too cute. I can't remember if Silkie's crow as loud as other roosters.
Funny thing, I went to a farm sale to buy hens and saw this bloody little chicken that had been picked on and he was also a Silkie but he was white. So I bought him to save him. He became my favorite.
I live in Orlando Florida if you by any chance know anyone interested I wouldn’t mind giving him to someone that can provide a garden. He is Turing into a beautiful rooster 🐓. I have 4 hen and two baby chicks that live indoor with me not including him. I’m in the midst of saving money during this pandemic to try to buy a house but in the meantime if anyone interested in him i would see what he/she has to offer him before I make a choice on wether or not to give him up

I live in Orlando Florida if you by any chance know anyone interested I wouldn’t mind giving him to someone that can provide a garden. He is Turing into a beautiful rooster 🐓. I have 4 hen and two baby chicks that live indoor with me not including him. I’m in the midst of saving money during this pandemic to try to buy a house but in the meantime if anyone interested in him i would see what he/she has to offer him before I make a choice on wether or not to give him up
If you post in the Rehome section, I'm sure someone would take him.
There's also a Florida page under Social, then click on Where am I? Where Are you?, then scroll down to Florida.
I would post him in those two places.
I had planned on getting some silkies but my new male duck might hurt them.

If you post in the Rehome section, I'm sure someone would take him.
There's also a Florida page under Social, then click on Where am I? Where Are you?, then scroll down to Florida.
I would post him in those two places.
I had planned on getting some silkies but my new male duck might hurt them.
Ok I’ll do that

Back
Top Bottom