Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Pics

FWIW, I've seen poop like that in birds with impactions and from birds with infections. The yellow tint to the urates does concern me a little, could mean the liver is involved somehow.

-Kathy

What antibiotics do you have (human, cat, dog, horse, bird, etc)?

-Kathy

I have marbofloxaxin 25mg that was for my cat, doxycycline mono 100mg, amoxicillin 500mg. I think there is still something in her crop. When her crop was a little smaller last night we were massaging it and felt like there was something small and really hard.

I checked her vent a couple days ago to see if there was an egg, didn't find one. I will check again though. She hasn't started to lay yet.

I am going to bring her to davis tomorrow if I can.

Good idea to bring her and much less guessing.

I've had one or two in the past that had a blockage past the crop and there's no way to get to that. I had opened one up after death and it looked like the gizzard was impacted, and the intestines had nothing in them.

Good idea to bring her and much less guessing.

I've had one or two in the past that had a blockage past the crop and there's no way to get to that.  I had opened one up after death and it looked like the gizzard was impacted, and the intestines had nothing in them. 

Yah. I am starting to think that it might be her gizzard. I have no idea what she could have eaten.

Back
Top Bottom