Someone please HELP!!!!!!!

Pics
This is a what I have done:
40-60 ml fluids, wait a couple of hours, then 40-60 fluids/baby bird food. Wait for baby bird food to mostly clear, give another 40-60ml fluids, wait another couple of hours and baby bird food again. Play around with it, it's part science, part art.

-Kathy

Jen, Is Kathy a gem or what? Kathy, you go so above and beyond with your instructions, the written directions, and the product dose. You are blessed.

Jen, I like the way this communication in this thread is going.

Jen, Is Kathy a gem or what?  Kathy, you go so above and beyond with your instructions, the written directions, and the product dose.  You are blessed.

My sweet girl would not be alive if it wasn't for her. Again Kathy thank you sooooooo incredibly much for helping us. You truly are a blessing.

Plus my girl flew up to the counter in the bath room and is checking everything out. She even left a poop for me lol.

See how the small pile is formed?!?!

Jen, Is Kathy a gem or what?  Kathy, you go so above and beyond with your instructions, the written directions, and the product dose.  You are blessed.

My sweet girl would not be alive if it wasn't for her. Again Kathy thank you sooooooo incredibly much for helping us. You truly are a blessing.

You're welcome, :D, but she is alive because *you* found the tube, syringe and *you* have been tubing her.

-Kathy

Plus my girl flew up to the counter in the bath room and is checking everything out. She even left a poop for me lol.

See how the small pile is formed?!?!

The poop look great! Looks like the urates are clear, which I think means she properly hydrated and it looks like food is being digested properly. :D

-Kathy

The poop look great! Looks like the urates are clear, which I think means she properly hydrated and it looks like food is being digested properly. :D

-Kathy

Hey Kathy, yes the poops are gradually becoming larger too. This morning she was pecking at her food so she's becoming interested again! She eats her favorite strawberries. I m hoping she starts to really poop!

Back
Top Bottom