Someone please stop my husband! Also, tree care?

Had goats once. Boy were they a PITA. I'll stick to cows, horses, donkeys, or mules.

Lady up the road does donkey and mule rescue. She is renting some of our property for her overflow. Best of it all as I get to play with them but she is in charge of paying for their feed and vet bills. Plus I get a few dollars in my pocket every month, not much but enough to grab me some beer.

@Nnyuu - Just stumbled across this. If your husband supports you and the things you enjoy doing, work together and find out how you can make farming enjoyable for the both of you and discuss things as a team. Come to an agreement on things, and discuss the pros/cons/costs/work involved of what you want to do. When you start going into large scale animals and looking into more than poultry, consider those vet bills/vaccinations/feed/land requirements/fencing/housing/time involved. Remember, the more animals, the harder it is to leave home for a day or two without a trusted person to help watch over them. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom