Someone please tell me what breed theese arr and gender

Animal-lover339

Songster
5 Years
Oct 10, 2018
Puerto rico
For a fact I think I know, that with the yellow ones their is a cockerel and pullet at least I think because I'm no expert but if I am wrong please tell me the breed they are or at least a assumption the other ones to black ones someone on this site told me they were barred rock if I'm wrong please correct me and if u can tell me their gender I'd be grateful I bought them in a petshop and if I'm not mistaken they are 7 weeks old at least when I posted on this site they said 3 and told me to wait a few weeks so I did and now I'm posting again someone please help

This is te one I think is a hen
IMAG0858.jpg

I would say that chicken is maybe 5 weeks and most likely male. That's pretty red even for a 7 week old and not enough feathers to be much older than 5 or 6 weeks. I can still see baldish spots on the wing. Br males tend to feather more white than black. But if I was putting money on it I'd say male. I'm no expert perhaps I'm wrong.

I would say that chicken is maybe 5 weeks and most likely male. That's pretty red even for a 7 week old and not enough feathers to be much older than 5 or 6 weeks. I can still see baldish spots on the wing. Br males tend to feather more white than black. But if I was putting money on it I'd say male. I'm no expert perhaps I'm wrong.
Thank you I was thinking it was red because she was sick

Back
Top Bottom