Someone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
12 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Please take this bag of pumpkin seeds away from me!

When DH said he would grab supper at work and that I should only worry about fixing supper for myself, somehow I don't think he meant a large bag of pumpkin seeds.

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
12 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
sunny & the 5 egg layers :

They are addicting aren't they?!

A banana for breakfast, an oatmeal creme pie for lunch, pumpkin seeds and a slice of watermelon for supper. Someone stop me before I become a total health nut.

sunny & the 5 egg layers

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 29, 2011
Quote:A banana for breakfast, an oatmeal creme pie for lunch, pumpkin seeds and a slice of watermelon for supper. Someone stop me before I become a total health nut.

Hey, its better then eating junk food!

Oldfort_mailman

"The Fortfather"
8 Years
Jul 19, 2011
cleveland tennessee
Quote:A banana for breakfast, an oatmeal creme pie for lunch, pumpkin seeds and a slice of watermelon for supper. Someone stop me before I become a total health nut.

I'm not going to argue that it isnt healthy but that combo in one day would prevent me from straying more that a few feet from my "throne". Of course everyone needs a full body cleansing occasionally...

Last edited:

gryeyes

Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers
10 Years
Sep 22, 2009
My slice of heaven in Somerset, CA
I picked up KFC after work to munch on tonight and tomorrow evening, since I have to be at the rental house. At least I bought the grilled chicken, and not the "original" batter covered stuff.

.... kinda wish I'd asked for a mixture of the two, though......

Are those pumpkin seeds shelled? I'd go through those like a hurricane through the Bahamas if they were shelled.

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
I ate my way through a bag of uncooked almonds throughout yesterday until remembering they have laxative effects. Uh oh.

Count your blessings!

Top Bottom