Someone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Please take this bag of pumpkin seeds away from me!
fl.gif

When DH said he would grab supper at work and that I should only worry about fixing supper for myself, somehow I don't think he meant a large bag of pumpkin seeds.
tongue.png

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

gig.gif
They are addicting aren't they?!

A banana for breakfast, an oatmeal creme pie for lunch, pumpkin seeds and a slice of watermelon for supper. Someone stop me before I become a total health nut.
lol.png

Quote:
A banana for breakfast, an oatmeal creme pie for lunch, pumpkin seeds and a slice of watermelon for supper. Someone stop me before I become a total health nut.
lol.png

lol.png
Hey, its better then eating junk food!
wink.png

Quote:
lol.png

I'm not going to argue that it isnt healthy but that combo in one day would prevent me from straying more that a few feet from my "throne". Of course everyone needs a full body cleansing occasionally...

Last edited:
I picked up KFC after work to munch on tonight and tomorrow evening, since I have to be at the rental house. At least I bought the grilled chicken, and not the "original" batter covered stuff.

.... kinda wish I'd asked for a mixture of the two, though......

Are those pumpkin seeds shelled? I'd go through those like a hurricane through the Bahamas if they were shelled.

I ate my way through a bag of uncooked almonds throughout yesterday until remembering they have laxative effects. Uh oh.
sickbyc.gif

Count your blessings!
old.gif
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom