We have a dozen Serama Eggs in the incubator and they are due to hatch this weekend. This is our third try. We have had varying rates of success and this time opted to do everything different. We raised the temp to 102 and it would sometimes go up to 103 for very short periods. (This was at the top of the eggs.) And the humidity reading was around 75%. I don't really believe either of these are an accurate reading, but it is good comparative reading for our bator. In our last hatch there were several quitters that had huge air cells and the two chicks that hatched seem slightly "sticky". So we knew we needed to increase the humidity. Our other Serama's hatched on day 21 and later. That is why we decided to increase the temp, too. These little guys are on day 18 today. I saw four of the eggs rocking yesterday, today I saw another one and heard some cheeps! I am thinking they will hatch out tomorrow. We put these eggs into the bator and haven't opened it except to add warm water. I check them though the windows. We haven't candled them at all. I am hoping that these changes will help our hatch this time.