Something in my attic making noises....It's a Nest of Squirrels!

Quote:
oh well
sad.png
I kinda thought that. Better than having coon poop in my attic and them making nests out of my kids stuffed animals. Isn't this the time of the year for raccoons looking for places for the winter?? Are they active like that in the daytime??

Or better yet to save a few bucks haul a critter trap to the attic bait it as you would out in the coop area and see what comes of that in the morning. if your successful just take it out of the attic and dispose of it as you see fit.

There's something in the attic of the garage at our place. I suspect squirrels because of the sound of nuts rolling around. I think DH should handle it but nothing so far. I even bought traps. I guess I am going to have to look into it myself:p

Quote:
If you go that route, make sure you find wherever it came in, so you can block it off and make sure you don't have any more nonpaying guests trying to move in for the winter.
smile.png

Good point, soffit's or loose & hanging soffit vent's, gable ends and gable vents are also a good place to look.

Quote:
I can't tell if this is a joke or if this is serious!?

What do you think ?? real or a leg puller ?? testing 1,2,3,
wink.png

You know, in the movies, whenever someone goes up to the attic to see what's scared poor old Mrs. Cobham so, they usually don't come back........ da da daaaaaaa!
ep.gif

Whatever you do - don't tell whoever else is there, "I'll be right back."
fl.gif

Good luck - we're counting on you.

Quote:
Sooooo right!!! Especially the part about "I'll be right back" ... you'll never see THAT character again
lol.png

Roof rats can make a lot of noise. Also feral cats can do the same. Wouldn't think that racoons would venture in there, and skunks are more 'under subfloor' kind of creatures. Roof coyotes ... can't really say ... JulieNKC is absolutely right about figuring out the point of entry and closing it off, though. And maybe when you find that, you'll find clues to the mysterious noise creature
smile.png

Good luck!

Quote:
I can't tell if this is a joke or if this is serious!?

I had to google it. Kind of unpleasant, but not real.

or it is a reference to rats. Then it's real.

Imp

Back
Top Bottom