Something to Ponder...

Pics
I am sorry i keep stealing your plans!😄 I do have another two (related) verses i will post next week. Before i do, maybe you can telepathically steal them from me!🤣
Oops i got confused, someone Else stole your verse! Well maybe you can telepathically steal Both are next verses before we post again!

Have we had this one yet?

John 14:1-3 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Which makes me go:
:wee:clap:love:bow:celebrate

Yes sort of but not exactly. Those are part of the verses i posted yesterday, John 14:-2-6. I mistakenly thought you were saying i posted the verses you were thinking of, but you were referring to the verses posted by @BesideStillWaters . We are definitely on the same wavelength, and im really enjoying this thread. I have a couple more favorite verses im gonna post later, unless you beat me to it! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom