Something was in my bed.....

Quote:
OK,.. I would like to hire you to find the things in my house that I DO NOT know are there until they scare the bejebers out of me!

and as far as that spider on steroids goes,.. the alligators don't look so bad now,...

Did we find out what was in her bed yet???

Once, while driving a door mouse climbed up the inside of my pant leg. I shook my foot but it climbed higher! I got stopped on the shoulder of the road. By that time the mouse had climbed to my outer thigh. I grabbed the mouse from outside of my pants and squeezed until it quit struggling. I reached inside my pants, grabbed it and threw it out the window. When I got home from work that night I completely cleaned the inside of my car and put out mouse poison. I still don't know how I didn't drive into the ditch that day!

When I was a kid my brother put a whole bunch of centipedes in my bed. Slept with my parents and then on the floor for a very long time.

Quote:
KILL IT KILL IT!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with you on that one!!!!!!! I was reading all those stories and laughing and then that thing!!!!!!
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
How can anyone actually hold one touch it and even dare I say care for it????
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
I believe some folk really do have sanity issues!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
- Yeah that would be me on the chair with my skirt up round my neck screaming blue murder!!!!!!!

Spiders - They suck your blood and go for your throat and they try to kill you they hide in the chicken coop and wait to pounce on your back!!!!! Spiders - the world could sooooo do without them - I am sure God had a laps of consentration when spiders sliped on in there.
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

Oh I feel all creepy now and I don;t wanna go to bed anymore!!!!! Who is that person who thinks pictures of big hairy critters is a good idea?????
old.gif
old.gif
old.gif
old.gif

Oesdog -
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
( OH yeah I think it sounds like a Rat you had in your bed!!! Personally I would rather take my chance with a RAT than that orrible critter with 8 legs!!!!!)

Hey wanna hear my story? Well you're going to anyway.

My fiance got out of bed the other day at 7am. As usual, I'm about to roll over to continue sleeping on his side of the bed- but something stops me and I look down. Without my eyes in I can't see anything clearly but I see this big brown blob on his side of the bed. I'm like whaaat is that, then I remember the other times my cat has puked on the bed and realize they must have done it again and oh my god the cats are never allowed in the room again. I ask him to come pick up the cat puke before he gets in the shower and he comes in really grossed out thinking the cat has yakked on his side of the bed where he was just sleeping. He sees it and goes "phew, its not cat puke" SO I throw my glasses on and holy sweet jeebus there's a dead mouse in my bed. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now, not only is this slightly traumatizing, but my fiance was RELIEVED it was a dead mouse and not puke. I dunno, puke is pretty bad but at least it is not a DEAD MOUSE! Am I wrong here!?

Quote:
Maybe it's a guy thing, rather throw out a dead mouse than cat puke myself too..

-Daniel

I'll second Daniel's response. I'd rather clean up dead bodies than puke-up.

There's not enough bleach in the house to get the smell out when my Lab-o-monster gets sick
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
and since he has a tendency to "eat it now, throw it up later" . . . it happens occasionally.
My other dog is a sensible eater, she just won't eat stuff that will make her sick. We raw feed, and she refused to eat some chicken legs one time. Two days later the rest of the package in the fridge went bad (before the date) so SHE must have known it was bad before it smelled enough for us humans to know. She just doesn't eat stuff that she knows will make her sick - but the garbage disposal will eat it first and ask questions later
roll.png

Yesterday , (have no idea how it happened) there was a bird in my room. Not a chicken a wild bird. The windows were closed and all the doors too. I did not want to catch it. I sent my expert hunter cat (seen in profile picture yawning) in to catch it or do anything. I heard some hisses and running around and fluttering. Went in and the bird was still there and there was no sign of my cat. I toke two nets and caught the bird. My "expert" hunter cat then came crawling out from under the bed. Bird is now free but my cat is at the vet. Not because of the bird but that night an infection came up and his face puffed up and was full of puss. He is currently staying over night at the vet. I think t was from a fight with our other cat.

Back
Top Bottom