Something was in my bed.....

Perhaps it was someone's lost dog?

funny-dog-cartoon-lost-puppy.jpg

I won't ask if you looked in the mirror....

hide.gif

Quote:
Funny,
roll.png

I could have sworn it was a ferret, but I know my kids would have told me if they brought a ferret home. I am thinking now (a few days later) that it had to be a rat. I haven't seen any rats around, but I have seen some mice, and my dog keeps killing these things that look like mice but have really pointy faces (in my garage). I looked online and they seem to be shrews.

Quote:
Every since we moved here (2+ years ago) we have had those waterbug things everywhere, outside, in the bathroom, in the kitchen. The worst is one that starts flying around. My dog knows I hate them and will chase them and eat them. (good dog) It's one of the reasons I got chickens, to keep the bugs down.

I woke up once and my pet snake Vlademir was sleeping next to me. It scared me until I realized it was him. At first I thought it was a slug because of how it felt, then those things in Star Wars because of how it looked, then realized it was him after I saw his red eyes.
ep.gif
I thought my dad put him there. But it turns out he didn't close the lid all the way, and he just climbed up in the warm bed. What adds to the mystery is I have a loft bed 5 feet off the ground...

Your story sounds really scary! I hope you never have to go through that again. I felt violated when I found my snake in my bed because your bed is like your safe place, right? Then you find some scary animal in it and you can't trust it anymore. Am I right? Hope it gets taken care of.
hugs.gif

I have to admit,. I would have to be SURE that I had been dreaming before I went back to sleep,. my first thought was rat! Hope you get it figured out.

pips&peeps :

This is exactly why I live where I do. NO GIANT BUGS, NO CREEPY SNAKES, AND NO RATS!!!

I often dream of such a place...... I will probably have to die and go to be with the Lord before that happens for me,..

---from south Louisiana,on the Bayou with the huge bugs, snakes, rats, alligators and mosquitoes that make a shadow as they pass over you.​

pips&peeps :

This is exactly why I live where I do. NO GIANT BUGS, NO CREEPY SNAKES, AND NO RATS!!!

thumbsup.gif
I hear ya!​

Back
Top Bottom