Somethings wrong with my chicks neck! Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

cochinbantam-lover

Songster
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Wisconsin
My EE chicks are now about 8 weeks old or so and they have been doing well, I got them from MPC. I was just going to bring them outside to the coop. when I came to feed them last night one had her head bent down in front of her like under. I picked her up and her neck started like turning, i set her down and she like put it down again. I dipped her beak in some yogurt and she ate some I thinkI have never seen anything like this before. They were vac for Mareks. Please help me what do I do, she is with 5 others that aren't doing this. Today she is like just holding it down a little but she doesn't have it down like last night and she is like walking around. I have them on med starter and corncob bedding. Help PLEASE!

I havn't received any replies there at all.
sad.png
I wish someone would answer.

I'm sorry your little chick is having problems; I'm fairly new to chicks, but I've read on the forums about chicks with neck problems. Maybe this thread will help: Wry Neck

I hope your baby gets better soon.

dlhunicorn.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=emergencies&action=display&num=1160928615

Go to this site. Gives a lot of good information. Just copy and paste it into your web browser. And it was vitamin E that I was thinking of. But check this out. It might be a lot of help for you.

Thankyou all for the information, I appreciate it very much! It's one of my little EE pullets, the poor little girl! Last night after reading some of the info I gave her a few drops of infant PolyViSol no iron and put the Avia Charge 2000 in their water. Sure hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom