Something's wrong with this chick!!

Can you post some photos of her?

How old?
Throwing the head back, I would try to get some Poultry Nutri-Drench or Poultry Cell when possible.
Keep giving a bit of sugar water and get the chick hydrated. Once you have her drinking, then give a little wet chick starter.

Not sure I understood what the temperature of your brooder is.
Could the chick stand and move around when you got her? Anything abnormal about her legs?

Nichole, I apologize, I was first to respond and then I had a situation and had to leave. But I knew others would come, who could help you much more than I could. Hoping the best for your little one, you are in good hands now!

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to update everyone following this. I regret to say that my chick didnt make it through the night 😭. I have no idea what happened and I did everything I could think of to help her but I guess this time around it just wasn't enough. Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words. I hope to not experience a disaster like this again

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to update everyone following this. I regret to say that my chick didnt make it through the night 😭. I have no idea what happened and I did everything I could think of to help her but I guess this time around it just wasn't enough. Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words. I hope to not experience a disaster like this again

Aww, sorry to hear. Best of luck with your remaining ones.

Sorry for your loss Nichole.

I'm sorry :hugs

Back
Top Bottom