Sometimes I just get sick of it all.

That's true, you just need to focus on what you want for your future.
thumbsup.gif
All my career options involve the highest level of maths my school offers
lol.png
It's not essential to be an absolute maths genius, I sometimes think it's a little bit annoying because people get jealous and talk behind my back. I guess being at either end of the spectrum sucks.
tongue.png

I'm sure you're a great writer. I mean, 20,000 posts?! Dude.
ep.gif
You should write a story or something, for BYC, I'd love to see some of your work.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

That's true, you just need to focus on what you want for your future.
thumbsup.gif
All my career options involve the highest level of maths my school offers
lol.png
It's not essential to be an absolute maths genius, I sometimes think it's a little bit annoying because people get jealous and talk behind my back. I guess being at either end of the spectrum sucks.
tongue.png

I'm sure you're a great writer. I mean, 20,000 posts?! Dude.
ep.gif
You should write a story or something, for BYC, I'd love to see some of your work.
tongue.png

Sounds like a good job if you want it. Don't let the obnoxious back-talkers be stupid about it...
tongue.png

The 20,000 posts just comes from being a lifeless nerd.
tongue.png
And yeah, I probably should write a story and I've thought about it, but I just don't think I would be commited to it because of some issues I'm having & school. Also, I tend to use some adult themes/violence/cussing in my writing that probably wouldn't be too appropriate for BYC and I think it would ruin things to censor myself out.
tongue.png
But I could still try. I just need a topic...​

"Where there's a will, there's a way" I heard the other day...
pop.gif

I sometimes swear I am never going to open my mouth again, and I'll become a hermit.
lau.gif

You should do Script Frenzy, or NaNoWriMo. I did the former this year, and I'm still pretty pleased with what came out.
It's good motivation, one month to get that many pages down, otherwise I don't have to will to stop procrastinating long enough to get it done.
lol.png

A topic hey? How about... government, there's always plenty of back-stabbing going on there.

ray's two cents :

"Where there's a will, there's a way" I heard the other day...
pop.gif

I sometimes swear I am never going to open my mouth again, and I'll become a hermit.
lau.gif

You should do Script Frenzy, or NaNoWriMo. I did the former this year, and I'm still pretty pleased with what came out.
It's good motivation, one month to get that many pages down, otherwise I don't have to will to stop procrastinating long enough to get it done.
lol.png

A topic hey? How about... government, there's always plenty of back-stabbing going on there.

tongue.png

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too.
Yep. :3 My dad did the NaNoWriMo thing this year too, and did it before and got some sort of reward that almost had it published.

Ooooh, yeah. I was thinking of something political. I'll just need to ponder it some more...​

ray's two cents :

You've got to take a screenshot when you reach 22,222 posts, by the way.
wink.png

I know.
lol.png

th.gif
Holy moley. It's 1:04 AM already, I gotta go to sleep soon so I'm not too tired for Thanksgiving later....
tongue.png

Good night then
gig.gif

I would never be able to stay up till 1AM. My eyes are drooping already and it's only 7:30, but I suppose that's because I'm sick.
tongue.png

I'm trying to think up a topic for next year's Script Frenzy too. I've been writing too much recently. My mind has drawn a blank.
lol.png

I'm a master of staying up late, hunched over the computer because I have no life whatsoever.
tongue.png

Feel better soon.
frow.gif
Goodnight. :3

Thanks for listening to me ramble!
I try not to hunch, otherwise this bent back is going to become a permanent fixture.
lau.gif

Running out of internet quota did my real life wonders.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom