Soooo, we have the baby again.....PIC added page 3.

Quote:
Yes he is the half sibling to my stepdaughter and stepson. That kid has so much stuff over here it isn't even funny!
lol.png
But we wont send it home with him because she gives it away. But i certainly do appreciate the offer. Lord only knows why she is still having kids!

I am so heart broken. For him. For you. For his siblings.

The idea of being lost without a bloodline.

Though my sister and her problems live with my mother and father. My sister's 2 kids are away from fathers with so many kids they don't bother paying child support and just disappear. My sister doesn't work, just drink... my husband has told me as my parents get older that we're going to end up with those kids someday. I don't doubt it.

Thank goodness some of us still have hearts!

When are people going to realize love is 'selfless'.

So when she has the jail-baby, will you be taking that one in too?
roll.png
We have room for another one--but we'd have to trade off who travels for sibling visits.
wink.png

Um Deb, I suggest you get a lawyer, document EVERYTHING, absolutely everything. I don't know where you are but there are some good legal aid programs around, but if you want the system to move, get a lawyer.

And God Bless ya, your good people.

It has always been my first belief that anyone who has more than 2 children, who has lost them to the system more than ONE time needs to voluntarily or otherwise have their tubes tied. I don't believe in China's plan, but something has to be done to protect the little ones that are already here. I have family members near and dear to my heart that have wonderful children that I dearly love and am so glad they are here, but timing would have been better if delayed for a few years. I am raising an adopted grandson as a result, but I always think I wouldn't have this dear, sweet, good hearted little boy if it wasn't for the mess that brought him to us. . .and the story did have a happy ending for the mom. Still, these women who keep having babies and putting them into the system need to be stopped. No wonder our sweet kids can't read or sit still. Luckily our DGS does not have anything like that.

hugs.gif
I'm sorry Debi.

he.gif
Situations like this get me so frustrated. I think forced sterilizations should be in place for situations just like this. This person is obviously a useless, waste of air, pathetic excuse for a mother, leech on society, who if she disappeared of the face of the earth, it would be considered an improvement.

Must go sit in the corner and breath now.

Back
Top Bottom