SOPA, PIPA... what about NDAA?

Q9

General Headache
13 Years
Jun 22, 2009
The Sovereign State of NC
I don't get it. Everyone's (justifiably) furious about SOPA/PIPA, yet I hear very little about the far more horrifying NDAA. Excuse my radicalism, but last I checked, the writ of habeas corpus was enshrined in the Constitution as one of our rights. Last I checked, defining America as a battlefield opens up all kinds of opportunities for abuse. Last I checked, being able to arrest and imprison American citizens on the mere suspicion of being associated with a terrorist group was wrong on a lot of levels.

Last I checked, this is much more frightening and evil than Youtube being shut down. And we were called paranoid for worrying about martial law.

I have big issues with NDAA. I think a lot of people do. But this is a chicken site. SOPA/PIPA is relevant to the site, NDAA although very important is not.
There is a lot about it elsewhere like youtube. An people should get informed about it. Though I know the Supreme court will kill it, that will take time an bad thing happen in that kind of time.

I have big issues with NDAA. I think a lot of people do. But this is a chicken site. SOPA/PIPA is relevant to the site, NDAA although very important is not.
There is a lot about it elsewhere like youtube. An people should get informed about it. Though I know the Supreme court will kill it, that will take time an bad thing happen in that kind of time.

I don't trust the black-robed deity-wannabes in the Supreme Court. They probably won't do a thing about it - I doubt they're exempt from being "disappeared."

I just love knowing that at any moment I could be arrested and put into a FEMA camp for an indefinite amount of time.

Obama at first said he wouldn't signed it. Then he goes and signs it and says I signed it for what I liked about it not what I didn't. If that was the case he could have VETOED it and told congress to re write it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom