Sorry - Apology from "Samarai Jenn" about the entire fake story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samarai Jenn

Songster
11 Years
Nov 12, 2008
Hi, I'm luke, known as samrai jenn, and captainsam. I know it was wrong and I'll leave this site and won't come back. I am very sorry to everyone, i know i'm a jerk, and understand if everyone hates me. I came here and pretended to be someone named Jenn and made up a story and it got out of hand and i got caught. i am truely sorry, to everyone. i did it because i didn't have anything better to do.

------------------------NOTE FROM NIFTY-----------------------

I'm adding a quick comment:

Unfortunately everything related to this, and all the accounts (husband, nurse, etc.) were all fake. The pictures were lifted from various places all over the internet. We also do not believe that the name "Luke" is real either. We feel that this was probably a college age female.

The staff and some wonderful members worked hard to flush this out. We usually don't get involved, but this was a very blatant lie and we had to step in before any more people got duped.

We have VERY strict rules on BYC. Often those rules and how we enforce them is called into question.

I really hope that every single member of BYC appreciates how much work goes on behind the scenes to keep this place running as smoothly as possible. This was a terribly horrible situation, but things like this would happen more often and be much worse if our amazing staff members didn't work as hard as they do because they love this community.

Learn from this situation as our staff has learned over the past 10 years with similar situations. Remember to always follow every BYC rule even if you don't agree with it. This will help us reduce situations like this and allow us to further our great mission to provide help and support to chickens and their keepers, and achieve our vision: A chicken in every yard!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this wasn't right all along, your sick.
smack.gif
smack.gif

I know these threads will keep being deleted, but since so many followed this, can nifty or someone PLEASE make a sticky post just letting people know what's going on? No need to leave it open for replies, etc., I just think letting the people know that have cared, prayed, cried with "them" what's going on would be important/nice.

(And can someone please delete the fictitious av and signature. It's quite disturbing considering it's all a big lie featuring other peoples pictures.
sad.png
)

Last edited:
What?!

How was all of this faked? What about the pictures of the babies?! and the pregnant belly pics???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom