Sorry - Apology from "Samarai Jenn" about the entire fake story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my suspicions about you anway. HOpe to never see you again. Nothing better to do is all you can come up with? Thats pretty lame. Especialy when you asked people to pray for your "family" every nite. I just hope this doesnt stop anyone from taking someone serious who does need prayer later.

CLUED IN: SAMARAI JENN and CAPTAINSAM where fake people. There was never those triplets or those newborn calfs or broken arms and legs in accidents or anything. It was nothig more than a fabrication from a very lonely person. Infact one of the calf photos she posted had a copyright on it.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you felt that this was something that was okay for you to do, Luke. I hope you find something more constructive to do with your life. It will always be up to you to make choices that will define your character.

ditto.....whats going on???...was this all a fake?...the triplets....everything?

Stolen on the internet, from the looks of it.

oooooh wow
sad.png

WHAT? After editting, that's all I have to say..............................%$#%^@!#*)(#@%$^&%*$#$#(*&^%$#@!@#$%$#&^*()*(*&^^$#@@$#%$^!

Last edited:
Hmm, I knew there was a reason I didn't get got up in this. And then for her to be posting pics after supposedly losing a baby, 1 child sick, 2 in the in NICU just didn't add up. So who are the people in the pics? Sick, Sick you are. You should be so ashamed. You had many, many people sick over what what supposedly going on with this family. Go get help
smack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom