sorry for the post i dint think it was ofencive Im sorry

jcfuente51

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
sad.png

Your question wasn't offensive, just felt like I was hearing banjo's play in the background when I read it & considering the topic it was just really hard to read and your spelling reached the level of horrible and then zoomed past that level at warp speed. Plus the words you got right, gave a whole different meaning. You said you "wanna cleana bread", I'm thinking white or wheat!!! LOL, But, hey, I'm a dude that got C's and D's in English and writing all thru HS and college, so I consider my own pretty bad.

Are you posting from your cell phone and texting these while your driving?

colebarnhart[i :

]Your question wasn't offensive, just felt like I was hearing banjo's play in the background [/i]when I read it & considering the topic it was just really hard to read and your spelling reached the level of horrible and then zoomed past that level at warp speed. Plus the words you got right, gave a whole different meaning. You said you "wanna cleana bread", I'm thinking white or wheat!!! LOL, But, hey, I'm a dude that got C's and D's in English and writing all thru HS and college, so I consider my own pretty bad.

Are you posting from your cell phone and texting these while your driving?

OMG!!! Hysterical....but yeah, you might wanna brush up on your spelling jcfuente51....sorry! It was difficult to decipher exactly what you were trying to say.
hmm.png

sorry Im on my cellphone well I was I wanted to read an answer by the time i get home hehe Then have moved the post to a diferent forum where it belows i didnt think these comunity was as big the yhave hundreds of forums cheers
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom