Sour crop and treatment?

in one gram of cream It contains: 0.64mg of betamethasone dipropionate; 10mg crotrimazole; 1mg of gentamicin (in form of gentamicin sulfate); liquid paraffin; petrollum jelly. Will it do the job? She's got a big, water-baloon like crop now. I'm thinking about vomiting her :/ or should i wait to see if her crop has emptied in the evening and if not then vomit her?
and i can't smell anything from her beak now.
Was her crop empty this morning, was it checked?

Up to you whether you want to vomit her or not - like I said, if you are confident in doing that...

Personally, I would use the cream to treat the crop issue. Again, it's up to you. You have the information to read up on that and determine what's the best course of action.

Was her crop empty this morning, was it checked?

Up to you whether you want to vomit her or not - like I said, if you are confident in doing that...

Personally, I would use the cream to treat the crop issue. Again, it's up to you. You have the information to read up on that and determine what's the best course of action.
But is this one cream that i've got safe? I didn't vomit her. I gave her some egg with yogurt but i think i'll vomit her in the morning if the crop will still be full. I don't know if the crop was empty today. Grandpa isn't that precise and could have hurt her by accident when checking, but tomorrow i'll check as i'm not going to school.

She's been vomited, but i think there is some left as the crop wasn't completely empty, but the fluid couldnt pour anymore. It smelled horrible. She got chopped egg with yogurt and plain water. I holded her too long and some gunk got in her eye :( I flushed itwith saline and cleaned it.

Back
Top Bottom