Sourland in trouble

Pics
I don't know.....cover 'em in chocolate and you'll have a healthy snack.
droolin.gif

Here in S.A. in the Northern parts we get Mopani worms which grows on the Mopani trees. The Tswana people love eating those. Fresh! Off the trees! They just pick them off like berries and eat them.

DH did a batch of beer recently. It was not a success... Went through an awful lot of antacids lately.

Ah, I see. After a session with the local expats. this afternoon, anything would go down well. Or at least I wouldn't notice the difference. Perhaps your DH could send over some samples.
th.gif

Like the tequila?
Thai: I like you too much to submit you to that. He put way too much hops in. And he burned it a bit. It's vile! Better luck next time, I hope.

no slammin intended just trying to get in on the witty banter........ apparently not... seemed alright for everyone else to poke a little harmless fun.
No offense taken, and sorry if offense was given. Sometimes our banter is hard to understand. We are generally as hard on ourselves as we are on the 'group'. Please stay and play and pay no attention to what we say. As my Mom told thePrincess, "Honey, that boy lies and just you pay no attention to what comes out of his mouth."

Back
Top Bottom