Sourland in trouble

Pics
Sour, you have often expressed an affinity with Critter; maybe you can explain this?

With all of the rain we have just had, there is understandably quite a bit of mud outside. Even though we leave our boots just inside the back door, a certain amount of mud has wound up on the floor near the door, too. One of the things on my 'to-do' list this morning was mopping the floor near the door. When I got back home after dropping BB2K off at school, I found Critter mopping the floor. Great, right? Wellllllll . . . . maybe. He was rinsing the sponge mop out in the kitchen sink every so often; even that I could deal with, but he was doing it over the breakfast dishes that were still sitting in the sink! His logic? "You were going to wash them anyway, right?"
idunno.gif

Sour, you have often expressed an affinity with Critter; maybe you can explain this?

With all of the rain we have just had, there is understandably quite a bit of mud outside. Even though we leave our boots just inside the back door, a certain amount of mud has wound up on the floor near the door, too. One of the things on my 'to-do' list this morning was mopping the floor near the door. When I got back home after dropping BB2K off at school, I found Critter mopping the floor. Great, right? Wellllllll . . . . maybe. He was rinsing the sponge mop out in the kitchen sink every so often; even that I could deal with, but he was doing it over the breakfast dishes that were still sitting in the sink! His logic? "You were going to wash them anyway, right?"
idunno.gif

What a great guy. Not every husband helps with indoor chores. The problem with the breakfast dishes? I don't see it. His response sounds completely logical to me. You are a lucky rabbit to have a husband like Critter.

I can't believe I haven't come across this thread before! Now look at all the catching up I have to do. The work just never ends here does it. Off to read the continuing saga of sour in trouble (and it's not surprising he is either).

gig.gif
ya.gif
lau.gif
Sure you are sour. And I'm the red-headed love child of Julia Child and Cary Grant!
gig.gif
ya.gif
lau.gif

Nah, I'm just an ordinary brunette but no one ever talks about brown headed love children. For some reason they always have red hair.

You're safe from me sour, come on out from under the chair!

I was at a friends and her many cats decided to have projectile diarrhea all over her one room house. She mopped up and instead of dumping the filthy water out side, YES, she poured in down the kitchen sink over dishes. I guess being subjected to all kinds of awful bacteria made her the strongest, healthiest person I had ever known. I decided I didn't want to be "that" healthy and never went back. Just thinking about it I can retch.

So I'm on my way out of the Amish market when I see a little boy looking longingly at the donuts. He says to his mother in a quavering voice, "Mommy, can I have one of those?" My reply, "Son, you can have two of each kind." His mother's reply, "My children do not eat gratuitous sugar and carbohydrates." (Intonate in a condescending imperious voice when reading her comment.) I look at the quivering faced little boy and say, "Poor kids." As I walked away shaking my head I heard sputtering profanities following me. The Princess is right - I should just keep my mouth shut.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom