Sourland in trouble

Pics
See what I have to deal with!?! You would think after almost 6 years I would have figured out how to get him. Sadly I still haven't. All I can say is our girls will be tough as nails, he didn't get a boy. HELP ME!!!!! LOL :rolleyes:
In response to sarge many posts.

Last edited:
See what I have to deal with!?! You would think after almost 6 years I would have figured out how to get him. Sadly I still haven't. All I can say is our girls will be tough as nails, he didn't get a boy. HELP ME!!!!! LOL
roll.png

In response to sarge many posts.
God bless you, Raine. Or perhaps he already has.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

It's always interesting to say the least! Anybody feel for me? LOL
I'm torn between
hugs.gif
and
gig.gif

And while my husband doesn't (usually) get into blowing things up, whenever he repairs something, he usually says, "ok, let's see if it goes 'boom'" just before he plugs it in or turns it on. When the kids or I work on things, we can expect, "will it/did it go 'boom'?" (no, husband, the electric fence did not go 'boom'). Fortunately for me, my kids seem to be satisfied with watching water balloons going 'boom' - or rather, "plish"!

[eta - of course, the kids have a blast (haha) with the TNT in Minecraft - at least I don't have to clean up the mess from that!]

Last edited:
Do you also say "Hang on!" and run for the nearest door? My husbands hates it when I do that
roll.png

gig.gif
Oh, my gosh, Bunnylady. Does your husband have a black powder revolver thingy? my dad has one, and whenever he gets to bring it out, he looks like a kid with a barrelfull of candy, or a Trekker who just got payed a visit by William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, or Patrick Stewart.
I realize the absurdity/hilarity/irony, as my younger siblings, are, at the moment, outside making their water balloons explode, each balloons' death followed by maniacal giggling.

Roflmfao!

Nah rlly just been layin round the boom boom room..... dog gone newlyweds! 6th anniversary and got a block of C-4 in the mail!
Made a 1/4 acre fishin hole!

Back
Top Bottom