Sourland in trouble

Pics
The other day a dog got to one of our meatie chickens. My DH found it flopping around and chopped his head off. We thought maybe we could eat it so he sharpened a knife and ask if I remembered how to do it from watching the YouTube videos. I told him what to do and said he couldn't, I took over.... I cut open that chicken and pulled its insides out!!!! Never thought I could do that, never, never. nor did I realize before that they don't just slide out easy(common since would say). Any who...I did it by myself, while chicken sarge had to go outside. Lmbo!!!!
Have at it.....

The other day a dog got to one of our meatie chickens. My DH found it flopping around and chopped his head off. We thought maybe we could eat it so he sharpened a knife and ask if I remembered how to do it from watching the YouTube videos. I told him what to do and said he couldn't, I took over.... I cut open that chicken and pulled its insides out!!!! Never thought I could do that, never, never. nor did I realize before that they don't just slide out easy(common since would say). Any who...I did it by myself, while chicken sarge had to go outside. Lmbo!!!!
Have at it.....
There ya go, now you know.
My DH has never ever ever killed and butcherd a single animal on our farm in the 30 years we have lived here, it has always been my job, honestly i think he would pass out.
It's good to know how to do these things, i learned at the tender age of 7. my brother on the other hand couldn't even watch how it was done much less get his hand in it, my momma taught me how to hunt and everything that went with it, her father taught her.

I am proud of you for just trying and not waisting the meat
thumbsup.gif

!6 days ago I complained about it being 65 degrees F in NJ.
barnie.gif
Is there any possibility that I caused this heat wave? Is it retribution for my BIG mouth?

Back
Top Bottom