Sourland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Please! I'm begging you! Fix that dang broken broody magic machine of yours!!!

Not only is the GPS on it all wonky, it apparently has a short in it!
ep.gif

Amidst the chaos of coop repairs, the tractor noises, the drills, the saws, the humans....the EVERYTHING!

Does your latest "oops" even twitch???

Heck no! She just goes right on humming to herself!

I need another broody right now like a submarine needs screened doors.
rant.gif

Gritty, I think we need to take a little road trip..... and beat the crap out of that wonky GPS.

He blamed you for my 2 broody ducks, I bet he's gonna blame this on me.
tongue.png

Any possibility that Ranchy is involved? Actually I'll man up and take full responsibility for this latest broody. All of my research indicates that she will be the finest of all your broodies. I would recommend Imp eggs or some of those Holstein eggs that Imp located. She deserves something special as she is destined for greatness. Ranchy, I'm still betting that Gritty had something to do with those ducks. I don't know no duck chants. Imp a party is not such a good idea if it is a whomping party and I am the whompee.
hide.gif
Gritty and Imp glad to see that the Rapture didn't take you. Or did they take you and then realize that it was a mistake?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Gritty and Imp glad to see that the Rapture didn't take you. Or did they take you and then realize that it was a mistake?

I told the people at work today that I didn't need to pack.
big_smile.png

Imp​

Quote:
big_smile.png

Imp

The Princess made me put my clothes back on. She said that I wasn't going either.
cool.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

Imp

The Princess made me put my clothes back on. She said that I wasn't going either.
cool.png

I'm starting to wonder. Are we corrupting you? Or is it the other way around?
roll.png

Quote:
cool.png

I'm starting to wonder. Are we corrupting you? Or is it the other way around?
roll.png

Whaddya mean WE? I think you handled this all by yourself!

Imp-
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom