1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

South Carolina Chicken Swap November 21

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by countrypreacher, Sep 24, 2009.

1. countrypreacher

countrypreacher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Powdersville, SC
    November 21st

We are having our Huge Grand Opening celebration at Refuge Feed & Seed. There will be a chicken swap. Bring your cages and chickens and get ready to do some trading, selling, and buying. We will also have some big time sales and activities for the kids. Working on getting some inflatables out here and other cool things. If you have any questions call 864-338-8844.

The address is:
    Refuge Feed & Seed
    1196 Holiday Dam Rd.
    Honea Path, SC 29654

2. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Now would I get some sort of prize for longest distance traveled if the family and I could make it to the swap? [​IMG] The hubby is from Walterboro and he is hoping we will make it back this November lol

3. countrypreacher

Apr 30, 2009
    Powdersville, SC
    LOL...u would definitely get he prize for farthest traveled....

Some people have called and asked and there is no fee to come and trade or watever. I am working on getting some tables there to put cages on. THis is being highly publicized to the local community so there will be a lot more people there tahan just those who hear about it here on BYC....

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Be sure you post a link to this thread in the SC thread. I have no idea if I can make it, but I will try! It's on my calendar now.

5. countrypreacher

Apr 30, 2009
    Powdersville, SC
    THings are looking good for the 21st of Novemeber. We have a bunch of locals excited about the chickens swap. Should be a good time....

6. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    kinda far for me to drive, BUT will try to make it if something dont come up

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by