South Carolina

Oh my Amy made me the villian...Yancy you will be the first to know if the splash has cute little chicks...I can't wait to meet Jolene! can I bring her a biscuit?
wee.gif

Anyone what?

Sheesh, I take one day off the computer and you guys are running all over the state!
wee.gif

Congrats on the hatching, it never gets old!

I am pleased that I finally got the 9 bantam Cochins OUT of the house and into a coop/run. Happier still that they survived theri first night in freezing weather. I don't like putting a 250 watt lamp out but I found a red outdoor flood light, 100 watt, at the Ace Hardware provides a little warmth without overheating the coop. At their age they'll just have if for a few days, to get used to the great outdoors!

So nice and quiet in the house this morning, I slept in!
lol.png

I am sorry, Tink!
I meant to tell you to come get one of my babies to put with yours and just plain forgot! I am really sorry! I am not sure that I have a breed that you would want but I am always hatching so I always have little buggers. Some can go but most have to stay.

Quote:
Oh Snick you are not a villian...You are so lucky she is a beautiful chicken and Yes Please let me know if she has little splash chicks
love.gif
I just LOVE the looks of Big Blues and Splash Hens!!! So don't Forget Snick!!! I call dibs!! lol!! haha

Amy I would never get mad at cha!!! Well unless you would have sent her to the cooker, then I wouldn't be mad I would be sad..
hit.gif
hit.gif
I worked on the Mini-Coop(aka Tractor type coop) I think it will turn out nice in the end and be a great place to house my new chicks until they can go into the Big Coop which is about to also get a large new run on it! For Happier Hens!!!I'll post a pic of the bones of the new coop
66894_img00252-20110122-1336.jpg

66894_img00250-20110122-1310.jpg

Tink- post pics of your little fuzzy baby!!! and keep us informed with the progress!

Eric- you too Can't wait to see pics!!!

Great going, Yancy! Looking good!
We have some JG babies growing so you better get ready!
wee.gif

And all is not lost. Since my Bo roo will still be here then I have him and a friend is bringing me one of my buff hens back today. Bo will still have a lady to woo. He will be happy to have another girl like him in the flock, though no doubt he will take advantage of the other ladies, too!
yippiechickie.gif

I am so glad you are not mad, Yancy. I know I had promised you a pretty chicks but not everyone loves those big fluffy butts like we do.

Back
Top Bottom