South Carolina

welcome-byc.gif
from Rock Hill,SC. About 1 hour 47 minutes from you!!!
wee.gif

hey i live in Lancaster

Hey Phoneman.....
i got 4 pullets from you boys at the TSC in laurens swap day.. 3 are deffenatly the marrans but one is a blue Im thinking Aracauna... do your boys have that breed? . shes blue, no tail to speak of at all. and a bit smaller than the marrans..

let me know what you think... shes really sweet has a great dispostion. and is a ducklings best friend..

Pink

Have you looked for a local small animal auction? people will not bid on and buy chickens they do not want.
what about taking them thursdays nights for the small animal sale on hwy 14 tutor town .. greer.. I know I want to go .. I need to pick up a duckling or two..

I know I have a couple extra little cockrels speckled sussuxs that I am going to grow up and put in as a donation for the fall lincolnton chickenswap.. Ive won several times good chickens and I want to be able to give back... ive got couple that are really nice.

Pink

*waves!* Hi all! New here to the site. I'm in Gray Court, SC. I think I know a few members here, though, both in person and online. :D Just wanted to say a quick hello!
Hi Amy...I am Samantha on the FB swap page!! Welcome!! I live in Cross Hill so we are not that far apart and we have other Gray Court members here!!

Back
Top Bottom