South Carolina

I want to remind everyone that the Anderson All Breed Bantam Club is having it's annual show next month!
ya.gif
woot.gif

There is a website that is up to date with all the info you need on it. It is free parking, no fee to come in and there are always birds for sale in the parking lot. It is always at the T Ed Clemson arena in Clemson.

We usually have over 1000 birds being exhibited!
ep.gif

I hope you will join us and buy raffle tickets for some amazing products for your farm or birds! Vendors are kind enough to donate so we can raise money for the club so we have exciting products to offer!
clap.gif

Just search for Anderson Bantam Club and you should find the website with all the info.
caf.gif

See you on November 21st!

I will be the crazy chicken lady running around trying to keep up with the raffle table, t-shirt table, Poultry Press ads and show my birds at the same time!
wee.gif

Sounds like fun !

http://www.andersonbantamclub.com/

The reason I didn't put links is because I have gotten in trouble with BYC in the past. They don't like links unless it is in certain sections. Hopefully they will not notice yours and leave them up. But if they do make you remove them or they remove them then I have given the info on how to find it.

Even if some of you are not interested in bantams, the show area offers so much that people bring LF to sell in the parking lot. But just walking through our arena with all the caged show birds is a treat. Many birds you never see or can imagine and colors that blow you away!

The reason I didn't put links is because I have gotten in trouble with BYC in the past. They don't like links unless it is in certain sections. Hopefully they will not notice yours and leave them up. But if they do make you remove them or they remove them then I have given the info on how to find it.

Even if some of you are not interested in bantams, the show area offers so much that people bring LF to sell in the parking lot. But just walking through our arena with all the caged show birds is a treat. Many birds you never see or can imagine and colors that blow you away!
It sounds like fun. We will see you there.
Steve

Oh, I hope so! I will be the crazy old lady running around like a .... whoops, better not say that!

Oh well, most everyone knows me so you probably can ask someone and they will point me out.

Great! I hope everyone comes to see what all we have on hand.
It is a lot of fun and I do my best to get a lot of great items for the raffle. There are nest boxes, feeders, waterers, a years subscription to Backyard Poultry (plus free magazines at the show), a calendar from Chickenart.com, new stacks of blank egg cartons, lunch bags, lots and lots of different books on poultry, gift cards to TSC and much, much more!
There is also a concession stand if you want some great burgers or hotdogs but Clemson runs it and not our poultry club.

Beware!
The poultry show starts at 9 am, though you can come earlier to look over birds for sale in the parking lot. Show Champion is usually finished by 2 pm.
We will pull the raffle winning numbers at noon so buy your tickets early!

Back
Top Bottom