South Carolina

[COLOR=333333]Hello,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I know my chances of finding something are slim, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post on here :) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]I'm going to be relocating to Greenville, SC from Atlanta in the next few months and am looking to rent a house that has a coop in the backyard so my chickens can make the move with me. I am going to be heart broken if I have to get rid of my girls as I have grown very attached to them (and I feel that they have bonded with me as well). [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]If anyone knows of anything, please comment below. I would like to be close to downtown Greenville (within 15-20 minutes) and I also have two well behaved older dogs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Thanks![/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Chelsea[/COLOR]

You should look in travelers rest area, I buy chickens from two people who both live in cute neighborhoods with lots of chickens. I know a place in pacolet but it would be too far I think....anyway travelers rest is very chicken friendly. 

Soon to be chicken owner from Georgetown, sc. Waiting until we get moved and then we'll have a coop. The house we'll be moving into has an old coop that just needs to be fixed up, and I think it's got room for about 100 birds, though we'll never be that big of an operation.

Soon to be chicken owner from Georgetown, sc. Waiting until we get moved and then we'll have a coop. The house we'll be moving into has an old coop that just needs to be fixed up, and I think it's got room for about 100 birds, though we'll never be that big of an operation.

Lol never say never...trust me that chicken math is dangerous! ! ;)

Hi I'm new to chicken rising from Gilbert lexington county, close to West Columbia. Glad someone helped me find this site. Started with buying my 2yr old grandaughter 4 chicks this past easter. Naturally i raised them n had to build a coop, had a small broken down rabbit shed with 4 rabbit stalls which ii converted in to nesting boxes its about 6x8 i added the front part of shed with a wall n thick plastic window a door in the middle and a 2ft wall on the right then put a 6x6 fence on both side and made a 6 ft gate from 2x4 and put chicken wire on it and covered the top with a tarp, but not knowing they could fly over the gate n got out i had to gather them n used some wire sheving n plastic ties to cover the darn space looks dumb but it worked lol So i have 2 rhode island reds, 2 barred plymouth rocks which r 6 months old laying eggs since 5 mths. Being a NY girl never thought id love this but found out fast its like eating chips 1 is not enought so i got 2 more pullets this time a Golden Comet n a Blk Gold Laced Wyandotte. But found my girls were constantly harassing them SO i put a small chicken fence on top of the rabbit hutch n keep them there for now. I must be crazy cause im now working on a bigger shed that needs lots n lots of work. Lol but its worth it really love my girls lol got lotd of questions but i think i said to much already. Hey ya'll tks for reading n i love reading your postings. Sorry its late but im busy days baby sitting n find used wood n stuff to get the new big shed ready. God i hope i didnt bore u lol. Viicki a senior and still kickin.

Oh also would lke to find someonne close that wants to buy chicks or pullets from murry mcmurrys i dont want 15 n thats their smallest order livin on a fixed income its hard but wanted afew more like Easter eggers colored eggs n leghorns brown n white for lg white eggs n buff orpingtons my daughter will not eat brown eggs lol ok thanks Vicki

Oh also would lke to find someonne close that wants to buy chicks or pullets from murry mcmurrys i dont want 15 n thats their smallest order livin on a fixed income its hard but wanted afew more like Easter eggers colored eggs n leghorns brown n white for lg white eggs n buff orpingtons my daughter will not eat brown eggs lol ok thanks Vicki

Our Buff Orpingtons lay brown eggs.

Steven

Back
Top Bottom