South Carolina

Hi, I live in Greenville. I dont have any chickens right now. I have had them in the past, but had to give them up for family reasons. Now I am ready to start chickens again. I have a problem. My husband and I are not working right now. I am not able to purchase any right now. I am looking to raise them for the eggs. I have never butchered any of my chickens in the past. I was wondering if there is a kind, christian soul out there that can rehome one or two of their hens with me. I am not looking for a free handout. I can work off the amount owed or pay it back at a later date. I have tried looking on Craigslist, but it always turns out to be a prank listing. I have contacted two listings today. One for free ducklings and one for free chickens. I have not heard back from either of them. I hope someone can please help.
Thank you and God bless.
If you're willing to take a baby rooster I'm willing to give you a hen. I need to rehome a hen and a rooster. I have a baby game fowl bantam rooster that needs a home. I hate the idea of the sweet roosters being butchered. I have a young hen half game fowl half silkie(she's laying) I could put together with. I bought three of the bantams and surprise only one was a pullet.

Attachments

• IMG_2415.JPG
    IMG_2415.JPG
    474.7 KB · Views: 11
Spartanburg SC...
do we have anything for sale locally? Right now, we plan to drive up to Hendersonville this weekend to buy our chickens. Wondering if there might be anything closer

Spartanburg SC...
do we have anything for sale locally? Right now, we plan to drive up to Hendersonville this weekend to buy our chickens. Wondering if there might be anything closer

There is Egg Well Farms in Welford. They have several breeds. I bought 4 of mine from them, silver laced cochin, easter egger, lavender ameraucana and a splash Orpington. All were new hatches and very healthy.

Lake Wylie, SC

If anyone is interested, I have 3 splash Cochin cockerels and a white leg horn cockerel in need of Rehoming. Otherwise I am going to have to process them in the fall.
We are 30 minutes south of Charlotte.
Amy

We went to Eggwell.

Meet
Anne the Rhode Island Red
Marilla the Light Brahma
Matthew the shy, sweet Easter Egger
Mrs Lind the busybody Dominique
Josie Pye the bully Blue Orpington

On my hubby.

Attachments

• IMG_7138.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 9
New member in Travelers Rest. Raised chickens as a child into my teens. I am now getting back into them with my daughter, a 2017 Clemson animal science graduate. Commenting on a recent post we also got some very healthy chicks from Eggwell farms. A good choice.

Back
Top Bottom