South Carolina

Thinking Serama thoughts :D Any breeders in the upstate? I'm in Campobello now. Got a line on a hatchery in Cowpens but they seem to specialize in frizzle and silky Seramas. Just looking to start simple. :)

my silkie roo disappeared today when I got back from the doctors and he was here before I left, there is no scattered feathers of his and I see no signs of a predator but I could be wrong, they sometimes hang out at the fig tree by the road and I feel like someone chicken napped him when I was gone, due to no feathers being in the yard from him, I'm in west Columbia and I miss my cheesepuff

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he only wandered off and will return soon. Or if he was taken, that he makes a lot of noise and they change their minds and return him.
thank you, he's the only one that hasn't crowed yet, and I have 3 other roosters and we're in a neighborhood but no one cares that I have bantam hens and roos and one of the neighbors has a peacock or peahen.

Thinking Serama thoughts :D Any breeders in the upstate? I'm in Campobello now. Got a line on a hatchery in Cowpens but they seem to specialize in frizzle and silky Seramas. Just looking to start simple. :)
I have a few of my serama hens sitting on 15 eggs, they are supposed to start hatching nest Sunday if you're interested. Let me know and I could post pictures of the parents!

Back
Top Bottom