South Carolina

Some of my basque chicks they thought my phone looked funny lol
[/IMG] think I. Have 3 pullets and 2 roo

Easter Eggers are the first ones to sell here. I had about 50 of them last year, now down to about 20 that are not in breeding. My Olive Eggers, Ameraucanas and Marans are all in breeding with my Ameraucana rooster to make more gorgeous egg layers.

I'm finally getting some EE Thursday. A guy I work with is kindly giving me 4. He said they lay greenish eggs. Now all i need is one that lays blue. Eventually my husband is going to say something about my budding obsession! ;)

It is an obsession! I am worried my neighbors are going to say something with new coops going up every few months. Maybe if I get enough eggs to share they won't mind so much!!

I have only 5 left only selling them for $5. Need the space I bought a bunch more then I needed so I could get my gold laced brahmas cheaper lol she was over run with rirs and ee package deal I guess

I waiting on my new neighbors to start to complain as I have 1 goose 2 ducks and about 40 chickens when I lost my farm I went from 13a to 2a. I sold a lot but some I can not part with. Thankfully everyone around here has chickens but I havnt seen any noisie geese yet only mine :(

I am sooo far behind!!! Where have I been!!!..reading and soaking it all in!!!
caf.gif
Welcome to so many new ones out there! I am so glad you found this site! So many new peeps from the shores of SC to the mountains of SC! This site (BYC) has been such an awesome help to me and everyone here is so helpful and friendly! I hope you all enjoy us as much as I did when I found "us"...LOL...let me be the first to add you all to the "US" list...
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom