South Carolina

Ms. Ethel (Muscovy duck) decided on Easter (March 31) that it was time to sit tight on 22 eggs. Here it is 5 weeks later, right on time, and there's already a nest full of babies, with more yet to hatch. They're coming along nicely, and tomorrow we'll know what how successfully she's cared for her clutch. The ones that are multicolor are apparently offspring of our Muscovy drake, while the yellow ones are probably the result of a Pekin over Muscovy cross. Too cute to not share :)
I know dang well that I uploaded pictures, but now can't see them in this post. Maybe tomorrow

Last edited:
Oh no I just found out my pug is knocked up again. I guess doggie diapers don't work so 8 pug puppies due June 24th what vet thinking. I will have to post pic of pups again for y'all. y'all. y'all. Oh and I just got 5 New cartridge silkies zoo cute post pics soon now that I have internet yay!!!!

So very cute!!
love.gif

With the lack of sunshine I can feel myself getting grumpier and grumpier. LOL! I could NEVER live in the Pacific Northwest for sure! I hope your seeds didn't wash away. Avonshire, I noticed in your "signature" that you homeschool! I used to homeschool my son. I enjoyed it.

I think my older hens are grumpy too. Out of 12 I have only been getting around 6 eggs a day if I'm lucky.
hmm.png
Come on SPRING!!

Back
Top Bottom