South Carolina

Where has everyone been on here? Anyone in the Jasper Co. area in need of some very nice pure breed chickens? We have a flock of very nice Single Comb RIRs, a pair of very nice Buckeyes, and a few Pairs of Mille Fleur d'Uccles booted bantams still for sale. Oh, and 2 Delaware pullets.
jumpy.gif

Have you checked out SC Chicken and Duck Owners Group on Facebook? A lot of people are over there now.

Hey! I'm looking for anyone in South Carolina area that is selling silkies or Easter eggers?
Looking for about 3 or 4 hens and one rooster? I'm located in Greenwood, willing to travel up to an hour away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambosara

Hey! I'm looking for anyone in South Carolina area that is selling silkies or Easter eggers?
Looking for about 3 or 4 hens and one rooster? I'm located in Greenwood, willing to travel up to an hour away.

I have some EE Broody hen on a few eggs to 12 weeks old

Edited by wekiva bird - Today at 5:08 am

Hey,
Thanks for the quick response! I would be interested in some of the pullets. How much do you sell them for? And do you have 3 or 4 you'd like to part with? :) also, where in South Carolina are you located.
Thanks,
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambosara

I have some EE Broody hen on a few eggs to 12 weeks old

Edited by wekiva bird - Today at 5:08 am

Hey,
Thanks for the quick response! I would be interested in some of the pullets. How much do you sell them for? And do you have 3 or 4 you'd like to part with?
smile.png
also, where in South Carolina are you located.
Thanks,
Sara

I PM you.

So disappointed. Got a call from the hatchery I ordered chicks from. I will not be getting the jersey giant :( I was so looking forward to getting four chicks. Guess I will have to scout the area for chicks and get one or two or three... ;)

Back
Top Bottom