South Carolina

I have a few sebrights. Three silver and one gold. All are close to one year old. Would like a roo to breed and share fertile eggs or hatch some and split some chicks.

Last edited:
wee.gif
Oh, Boy !!!! Sebrights right here in South Carolina !!

frow.gif
Guys, our list of neighbors is slowly getting longer.

Quote:
Hello from Hollywood! Tootie, we're practically neighbors.
big_smile.png

ETA:
Oops, forgot- I have a banty GS roo, 2 banty cochin hens, 1 RIR hen, 7 BR hens and an EE rooster. 12 in all, in 2 pens/coops. 18 eggs in the incubator due 02/23/09 and some Delaware Blue eggs coming in March.

Last edited:
Hey, Enola,
I just noticed in your sig line that you have a Betta. I love them! We have 5. One is a female because she was so very blue. I have 3 in front of my kitchen sink so I can talk to them while doing those horrid kitchen chores.
You also have horses! We are down to just our one old breeding stallion. He is an old man now and we sold our mares years ago because DD is allergic. We do, however, have about 60 Guinea Pigs in the house plus a rabbit and 7 cats.
Does it show when we love animals? LOL

Yep, I do have a male betta, right here close to the computer. And, my daughter left me 2 males bettas when she went back to Georgia. My male is very dark blue, one of her's is orange and the other one is turquoise with orange fins.

And my horses are the love of my life (well except for Mike, the two legged love of my life). I am going to get brave enough to put my coming 5 year old filly under saddle this spring. I would love to do some endurance riding with her.

Now, I have to ask......What in the world are you doing with 60 guinea pigs ???????? I used to breed guinea pigs for Pet Co and Pets Mart, years ago. I had about 40 females, but really no clue how many total that I had at any one time. I love guinea pigs. Have you ever seen the guinea pig site called Guinea Pigs Unlimited ? It is on the MSN boards.

PS. Your cochins are beautiful !

Back
Top Bottom