South Carolina

I'm so excited I found a thread for the Greenville area.
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
hello everyone. We moved to Greenville about a year ago and just bought a home a few months ago. I'm happy to say out coop is build and our chickens are loving it here and so are we.
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
I'm looking forward to hearing what breeds are around this area.

Take care
Anna

1f60d.png
1f60d.png
hello everyone. We moved to Greenville about a year ago and just bought a home a few months ago. I'm happy to say out coop is build and our chickens are loving it here and so are we.
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Take care
Anna

Hi Anna. (My middlename!)isn't Greenville wonderful? Where dud you move from? I moved here last June from Los Angeles. No chickens yet but I am learning here. Have you always had chickens? Love to see pics of your coop and girls.

Marie

Haha. I heard there may be a coop crawl in Greenville area soon. Any ideas?

I haven't heard anything about it, but If so I hope it will be on a Saturday. I'd love to go.

1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Take care
Anna

I feel like there's so many breeds if you look for them. I know Rhode Island reds, sex links, Easter eggers,white leghorns, barred rock, black australorp?, Orpingtons are the most popular around here. There are some silkie addicts too(I'm included.)
Hi Anna. (My middlename!)isn't Greenville wonderful? Where dud you move from? I moved here last June from Los Angeles. No chickens yet but I am learning here. Have you always had chickens? Love to see pics of your coop and girls.

Marie

I've always lived here(five forks) how was it moving from L.A. I know the past ten-fourteen years it's become less rural and more urban.

Last edited:
I have a pair of lavender Orpingtons 3 buff Orpington hens and a rooster and one silver lace Wyandotte hen. I have a speckled Sussex and a black australorp on order. I've been looking for a black Orpington but no luck....

I have 4 Rhode island reds, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Leghorns, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 1 Silkie. What is a cool crawl?

A coop crawl(not too much like a pub crawl) is where owners/participants open their homes/yards to have others come meet and see their chickens and coops etc. Good networking and sharing n bragging rights.

Back
Top Bottom