Attachments

• D0BB29BF-E7D3-4C8C-93F2-BE09941DAF22.jpeg
    D0BB29BF-E7D3-4C8C-93F2-BE09941DAF22.jpeg
    687.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 17206C70-F6DE-42DA-948D-062FF5738E09.jpeg
    17206C70-F6DE-42DA-948D-062FF5738E09.jpeg
    614.4 KB · Views: 0
Need to rehome my hens.

I will be moving in a month or two, and will have no place to keep my curent batch of hens, even if I could have more than four. So I need to rehome the ones I have. I was able to give away 3 today: Glinda (BA), Smokey and Strawberry Shortcake (both EEs). I still need to re-home the rest.

I don't want to risk shipping them, so anyone interested has to be within a couple hour's driving distance; I'm willing to transport. My current location is Blackstock, SC. You can click on the geo location in my sidebar for the Google map.

Ol' Red is a 4-5yo RIR, Nut a 3 year old Cuckoo Marans, the rest are all Easter Eggers ranging from 2-3 years. All are still laying (even Red!) and healthy. Personalities range from squatting at my feet when I enter the pen to not letting you get within 3 feet. None are aggressive. There is no charge, and the remainder of their feed and treats are also available if you take all seven. All I ask is they have a good home. Please contact me by PM if interested.

Need to rehome my hens.

I will be moving in a month or two, and will have no place to keep my curent batch of hens, even if I could have more than four. So I need to rehome the ones I have. I was able to give away 3 today: Glinda (BA), Smokey and Strawberry Shortcake (both EEs). I still need to re-home the rest.

I don't want to risk shipping them, so anyone interested has to be within a couple hour's driving distance; I'm willing to transport. My current location is Blackstock, SC. You can click on the geo location in my sidebar for the Google map.

Ol' Red is a 4-5yo RIR, Nut a 3 year old Cuckoo Marans, the rest are all Easter Eggers ranging from 2-3 years. All are still laying (even Red!) and healthy. Personalities range from squatting at my feet when I enter the pen to not letting you get within 3 feet. None are aggressive. There is no charge, and the remainder of their feed and treats are also available if you take all seven. All I ask is they have a good home. Please contact me by PM if interested.
Need to rehome my hens.

sent a pm

Need to rehome my hens.

sent a pm

They're yours, enjoy them. ObLaDa is the friendliest one, she's the hen that greets me with a squat. :love

Back
Top Bottom