South Carolina

We are in York county and we currently have 7 week old chickens of different breeds (hens and roosters) looking for a new home. If you are interested please reach out to us. Beside chickens do we also breed New Zealand rabbits (red, white and black/blue).
Do you breed chickens for sale regularly? You are very close to Chester. We're not looking right now, but for future reference.

Do you breed chickens for sale regularly? You are very close to Chester. We're not looking right now, but for future reference.
We are raising chickens for the first time and do not breed. We do breed New Zealand rabbits.

Yes, we are located close to Chester in York county. Please feel free to start a conversation when you are ready. We plan to get day old chicks and raise them till they are ready for the coop.

Adams Run here, 30 miles south of Charleston. 4 Rhode Island red hens, 3 Easter eggers, 1 rooster ( unsure of breed), 6 large white meat bird turkeys ( going into the freezer this weekend). Oh, and 13 chicks that are 2 weeks old (mutts…aka mixed breeds)

Upstate SC here, between Spartanburg and Greenville. I haven't gotten any chicks yet, we're in the process of building our coop. I'm getting worried about actually getting chicks. I have a few breeds I'm willing to start with but all the online hatcheries are not going to have any females available until the Summer if at all. Anyone know of anyone that has raises Plymouth Rocks (especially Partridge), Easter Eggers, Barnevelders or Ameraucanas?

Upstate SC here, between Spartanburg and Greenville. I haven't gotten any chicks yet, we're in the process of building our coop. I'm getting worried about actually getting chicks. I have a few breeds I'm willing to start with but all the online hatcheries are not going to have any females available until the Summer if at all. Anyone know of anyone that has raises Plymouth Rocks (especially Partridge), Easter Eggers, Barnevelders or Ameraucanas?
Hi, we will get a shipment of columbian wyondotte, easter egger and Blue Andalusian chicks. Spartanburg is about 1 hour from us. Please feel free to stay in touch with us if you are interested in it.

Hello South Carolina: I have an 11-month old Speckled Sussex Rooster I need to rehome. When I bought my chicks last year, they were all supposed to be hens but two were roosters. I love my roosters a lot, but, I cannot make all of the separate areas needed to split the flocks up - to mitigate rooster fighting. They are both awesome roosters and are pets to me, the only difference in the one I would rehome is that he is the one my grandson did not name.

Back
Top Bottom