South Carolina

I would love to go to Clemson for the poultry show, but I already have the opening of the feed store to go to. Besides, if I went to a poultry show, I just know I would see something that I would HAVE to buy......

I simply CANNOT buy any more chickens ! Well, except the rooster that I want from Nadine.
hide.gif

lau.gif

I am bringing these:

1 pair of cochins, pet quality, bantam size, the hen just started laying, they are a light grey color

2 Cuckoo Maran roosters

1 Silkie rooster, white, bantam size, pet quality

Fully feathered, rumpless, pullets, black, Araucana/Barred Rock cross, their sisters are laying green eggs

Fully feathered, rumpless, roosters, barred rock pattern, Araucana/Barred Rock cross, their sisters are laying green eggs

I am also bringing a couple of pullets that I hatched out this spring, they are examples of what the young pullets will look like when they are grown.

I only have one son left, the one I liked best, of course. He is gorgeous ! I will have to try to get a picture of him for you, since you are going to the guinea pig show on the 21st. I am thinking about taking him to the grand opening of the feed store in Honea Path for show & tell.
big_smile.png

I just wish you had a tufted hen that is not related to Boom-Boom that I could buy.
sad.png

If you still have that Maran rooster, I would love to have him to cross on my pullets that I have raised. But, I am afraid that I have waited too long to come by and visit.....

Good Luck At The Piggy Show !

Back
Top Bottom