South Carolina

I have roosters too that I would love to give away. Or they may become dog food if we can bring ourselfs to do the deed!! I have EE's and RIR to rehome..... let me know.
Tink

I just keep putting roos in the freezer and hatching out more. It would be so much nicer to not hatch out so many roos. I think I have about 12 that need to go right now and more growing up. Thank goodness we like to eat chicken.

Hello all
smile.png

I am heading to Walterboro all the way from Alaska on monday with my husband and 2 year old crib midget. I will be having back surgery and we will be visiting the hubbys family.

I am wondering if any of you know of any tack swaps, or great pyreneese pups with in a 10 hr drive or so? Thanks for any and all help
big_smile.png

Quote:
Extra roosters are hard to give away. I still have 3 or 4 that need to go. I already put 4 in the freezer. It's not as hard as you think it will be to do the deed after you taste that delicious home grown chicken.

BTW where in Greenville do you live?

Hey Daniel..... We are in the Golden Strip area. We have probably 8 or 9 to do the deed to!! I was even looking for a processing plant close by!! Ugh....I dont like this part of farming...
Tink

Quote:
What part about it bothers you? killing, or plucking/gutting, or eating it?
You could have some one who has done it before come by and help you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom