I am behind again
big_smile.png

I am going to Morganton.
celebrate.gif

Called in 4 silkie entries Sunday.
th.gif
Now I am second guessing myself. My splash seems to have off colors! OMG
barnie.gif
the light part looks horrible!! It has just happened in the last 3-4 days..... Hope it is nothing but mud/dirt.
hit.gif

One I am not happy with.....he has good type, IMO, but ....other issues. I entered him for feedback. Issues: too many hard feathers in tail, wings held too low........and seems like one other thing but
hu.gif
right now

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL! I love how she looks at you in the second and third picture "Yes, may I help you? This is a private conversation..."
lau.gif

Kimberly! I am so glad you entered! I will be cruising the aisles to see all the pretty birds. I will look for yours. I'll give them a
woot.gif
Okay, maybe I better not scare them but I will be cheering for them.

Rachel, that does look like that is what she is saying!
gig.gif
I have no idea why she was on the top roost other than to get a "bird's eye view"!
I had raked all the bedding toward the front of the coop and disturbed some mice earlier that morning and I guess she was waiting for more to appear. The cats caught about 6. The chickens chased 4 others and let them get away. I always call them when I rake because those nasty old mice make tunnels and beds. I can usually stir up a few when moving the bedding back towards the front.
I have never figured out why the chickens always kick it to the back of the coop. Other than maybe they are watching the door all the time and always kick backwards.
hu.gif

Weather report saying about 2" of snow. Get your bread and milk!
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
gig.gif

Hey, Miss Snick!
Keith says he will buy the 2 yellow ones from you if you will part with them. I told I was betting you would say no but thought I would put that bug in your ear. You seem to love your babies and I figured you may not part with them but what do I know! LOL

lau.gif
part with my babies? Is he crazy..
lau.gif
Only way I would let 1 go is if they both turned out to be Roos...then I might trade him for a few more eggs....
he.gif
I do have a hard time letting go of my babies but I will keep him in mind! No to go stare and play with them some more
love.gif

Kimberly - good for you entering your birds in the show. Best of luck! I hope you win something so you can rub it in a bit with husband and daughter about what "PRETTY" chicks really are!
lol.png
I like the big birds too, but gotta have my bantam/silkie fix daily. Let us know how it goes, please - wish I could be there this time.

Amy Nadine - got my bread and milk, collecting chicken food tomorrow so bring it on! I am ready for the snow this time, probably the best insurance for it NOT to happen. LOL

Last edited:
You are so right, Joy. Probably won't do more than dust us but I went to Wally World today and filled DH Px and got my bread and milk and tons of fruit.
I hate dieting but I gotta lose some weight before summer or it will feel like I am dragging 2 feed bags around all the time!
th.gif

I told him so, Snick!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom